1. My vinyl collection, including the soundtrack from Reflections on Crooked Walking, by Ann Mortifee.
2. Two dragons.
3. A wind-up duck.
4. My new glasses. I can see them because they are not on my face.
5. Some folded laundry hanging out on the floor.
6. A barometer
7. A guitar
8. A piano
9. A steampunk-esque box, which currently contains all my Christmas music, but I am thinking of using to hold all the neat old B&W photos of my mum as a child, so people can open the old-looking box and pull out each of the photos, and read the backs, because they all have cool information on them about what and who’s in the photo.
10. Two large, fat candles sitting on the mantel, one of which has dripped a lot of wax down onto the hearth.
- Throwing it Out to the Universe
- Opportunity does not always knock