1. Two growlers (sadly empty)
2. Two gardening implements
3. One dead plant
4. A hanging basket containing basil and chives, not dead.
5. A decorative scarf
6. A bin full of baking supplies, placed there to get them out of reach of the ants who had invaded our home while we were away. (the ants are gone, I just haven’t got round to putting the baking stuff away)
7. The coffee pot. On.
8. Some nice art, several of which are original.
9. My band briefcase
10. A paper bag which contained a bottle of whisky that was gifted to us not all that long ago. The whisky is delicious, thank you.